Rooibos & Vanilla Panna Cotta
- 3 Cups/ 750ml Cream
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 10g Unflavored & Clear Gelatin Powder
- 6 tablespoons (90ml) cold water.
- 250ml Tant Sannie Cream Liqueur
- Shortbread biscuits (For serving)
- Chocolate for shavings (For Serving)
- Ingredients For The Berry Coulis
- 125g Packet of frozen berries
- 50g Sugar
- In a pot, put in the Cream, Tant Sannie Cream Liqueur over medium heat, add your Sugar & Vanilla extract.
- Whisk until the sugar dissolves, make sure the cream mixture doesnu2019t boil. Add 2 Rooibos Teabags and let it soak in, press and remove from pot.
- In a separate bowl, Mix in your gelatin powder with the water, stir it then add into the cream mixture & whisk.
- Once mixed perfectly, remove from stove.
- Pour mixture into your serving glasses or muffin tray (if youu2019re making a lot & donu2019t have enough cups use the muffin tray)
- Let it sit in room temperature until itu2019s cooled down, then cover with cling film & keep in the fridge.
Directions For The Berry Coulis
- In a pot over medium heat add frozen berries, add sugar
- Let it cook slightly and then remove from heat to cool